But I Can Open A Store Myself, Why Do I Need TechVoo®?
This is a great question, and at the root of what you should be evaluating as we begin our conversation and mutual vetting.
Let’s start by looking at some of the facts:
- Independent businesses vs. franchised businesses: When you go it alone, there is over a 70% failure rate vs. over 80% SUCCESS rate in franchise businesses.
- Technical center of expertise: No one person or technician can stay fully updated on current technology. Our team of experts provides the knowledge base you need to run the business smoothly.
- Wide product and service offering to reach a wide customer base: We service business and residential clients.
- Custom workflow: we’ve engineered a “way of doing business” that’s custom and let’s YOU (the Business-minded, Non-Tech), execute and do what you do best – grow the company and profit.
- Support: In a word, this is what it comes down to and what the phrase “In business for yourself but not by yourself” means.
CAN you open a computer sales and service center on your own? Of course.
Will it SUCCEED? That’s not quite as easy.
If you are the right fit, TechVoo® Franchising will take you under its wing and together achieve more in less time.